This tool will help you, if you are working on a large scale project & you often need to search for objects with specific layer. Unity3D searches objects based on Name & Type. This helps you search for objects based on Layer.
How To Use:
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+L to launch the tool on PC. On MAC use CMD+SHIFT+L.
- You can also find it in MyTools->Layer Search.
- Choose Layer name from the drop down list.
- The objects with the selcted layer are listed.
- Click on the object, it will frame the object.
Hope it helps someone.